About The Consulting Trap Podcast Interview With Juliana Whitney
This episode, I’m joined by Juliana Whitney from Cann Strategy to discuss how she became a cannabis consultant, how to know if a client is going to be difficult to work with, and why she started the product-based service Leafsheets.
Juliana Whitney is the Founder of Cann Strategy and Leafsheets and has been a uniquely creative cannabis business strategy consultant since 2015.
Juliana has acted as a key creative and strategic component in the growth of six startup companies in healthcare, fine foods, and cannabis. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- How Juliana became a cannabis consultant.
- The challenges of getting into the cannabis industry.
- How Juliana got her first clients for her consultant business.
- How to know if a client is going to be difficult to work with.
- The importance of learning when to say no.
- How Juliana grew her two businesses differently.
- The benefits of using a product service.
- The process of acquiring clients.
About The Consulting Trap Podcast
The Consulting Trap features consultants that solved major challenges in the areas of business development and marketing in an effort to grow their business. This show will feature consultants like the host, Brian Mattocks, who have experienced and overcome a multitude of challenges related to growing a thriving consulting business.
We’ll talk about problems like the consulting trap and the random acts of marketing problems that consultants experience.
So whether you’re trying to grow your consulting business or are just getting started with consulting, this show is for you.
The Consulting Trap is the official podcast of Podcast Chef.